The situation options an open flooring plan, touchscreens, a brand new foodservice menu and extra.
QuickChek has opened a bigger, newly designed retailer in Parlin, N.J., on Sept. 20, 2022, full with gas and expanded meals choices.
The modern 4,542-square-foot stand-alone retailer on the intersection of 3101 Bordentown Ave. and Cheesequake Street replaces a smaller QuickChek and options the corporate’s new exterior with a inexperienced tower and “Recent to Go” inside format designed to reinforce the procuring expertise for individuals who dwell, work in and journey by the Parlin-Sayreville space.
Greater than half of the brand new retailer can be devoted to freshly ready meals and drinks, together with QuickChek’s assured recent brewed sizzling and iced coffees, to fulfill the wants of immediately’s fast-casual shopper.
One-stop procuring now consists of eight fueling positions providing high-quality gas at worth costs.
New Retailer Options
- An open flooring plan options earth tone colours, clear sightlines and spacious stand-alone meals shows.
- Shopper-friendly, large aisles present added comfort when customizing meals and drinks.
- Cellular ordering is offered by the QuickChek Rewards app.
- Touchscreens can be found for custom-made made-to-order meals and beverage objects in-store.
- Contactless self-checkout counters will get prospects on their method quick.
- A brand new foodservice menu options extensions to the favored Portuguese roll lineup of signature six-inch and 12-inch authentic recipe QuickChek sub sandwiches and wraps, custom-made with flavorful components and the freshest high quality meats and cheeses.
- The brand new Parlin retailer can be open 24 hours a day, enabling customers to create made-to-order breakfast objects and oven-toasted recent QuickChek subs, wraps and salads, in addition to personalised cold and hot drinks precisely as they need them, or choose freshly ready ready-to-go objects, any time of day or night time.
The brand new fall season menu options fresh-brewed sizzling or iced Pumpkin Spice espresso, made-to-order Iced Caramel Pumpkin Macchiato, Scorching Caramel Pumpkin Latte, and Pumpkin Cookie Smoothies.
QuickChek provides made-to-order Pink Bull Infusions power drinks that includes taste combos which might be distinctive to QuickChek and can be found iced, frozen or with out sugar.
The shop additionally provides in depth shows of freshly made QuickChek grab-and-go meals and market objects and a each day rotation of freshly ready, never-frozen QuickChek soups.
Facilities embrace no-fee ATMs which offer extra added worth to customers, out of doors seating for eight, 4 pumps providing eight fueling positions, and 24 parking areas.
“Our new Parlin retailer allows us to supply extra choices to raised meet the wants of immediately’s client and supply secure, quick, handy neighborhood procuring on this vibrant group,” mentioned QuickChek Divisional Vice President Don Leech. “We consider in letting you select your comfort, whether or not you store in-store, from dwelling, out of your telephone or on the go.”
The free QuickChek Rewards loyalty program provides advantages similar to cellular ordering, financial savings together with free menu objects and frequent shopper membership perks all year long.
Dedicated to giving again to the communities it serves, QuickChek will donate 25 cents for each sub sandwich bought within the new retailer from Sept. 20-Oct. 18, 2022 to the Sayreville Jr. Bombers Soccer Crew comprised of native youths ages 9 by 13.
A completely owned subsidiary of Murphy USA, QuickChek shops present native one-stop procuring, providing all kinds of freshly ready meals and drinks for quick consumption in addition to grocery and home goods.
Trendy by trade requirements, the corporate maintains vivid clear shops, well-lighted gas stations and parking heaps with large, easy-to-use entrances and exits that add to a consumer’s expertise.
The corporate operates 161 shops together with 96 places with gas all through New Jersey and New York’s Hudson Valley and Lengthy Island.